Our diverse and inclusive team has a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to support our agency’s mission and vision. We provide employees the opportunity to grow their careers, skills, and experience through training and development programs, internal promotions, and job specialization.
CASS employees enjoy challenging work, rewarding careers, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet their medical, financial, and retirement needs. All full-time and specific part-time employees are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of continuous employment. Several medical, dental, and vision plans are available at no cost for employee-only coverage.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits (Employee-Spouse-Child Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, and Identity Theft Insurance)
- Tuition and Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 10 Paid Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday, and 1 Birthday Month Day Off
- Employee Referral Program
CASS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, disability or medical condition (including genetics), national origin, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or any other categories protected by federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. We are committed to providing employees a safe and positive work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All individuals are encouraged to apply.
To request assistance or reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact email@example.com.
A criminal background check is part of our hiring process but may not be used to make the final hiring decision. CASS is a drug-free workplace.