With a shared commitment, we are improving the lives of homeless men, women and children in our community. Working together is the best way to end homelessness. We invite you to explore the many ways you can contribute to Central Arizona Shelter Services.
- Simply donate online quickly and securely, or mail a check to our offices – and remember for every dollar you give, you may also be eligible for the Working Poor Tax Credit for the same amount – up to $200 for single or head of household returns, and $400 for joint returns.
- Give the gift of time. We’re always looking for passionate, committed volunteers. Check out our group and individual volunteer opportunities.
- Join our Heroes for the Homeless giving program, or learn about the other ways to participate in individual giving programs.
- Get your company involved in supporting the homeless through sponsorships, fundraisers or matching gifts.
- Donate basic needs items or host a donation drive. Donating goods is a very valuable way to contribute to help individuals end their homelessness.
For assistance or more information on ways you can support CASS, please contact Leslie Zschokke, donor relations manager, at (602) 417-9800 or email@example.com.